Monday, February 2, 2009

EPA Administrator Memo to EPA Employees


TO: All EPA Employees
FROM: Lisa P. Jackson, Administrator


I can think of no higher calling or privilege than rejoining EPA as your Administrator. I am grateful and humbled that President Obama has given me this honor. With his election and with my appointment, President Obama has dramatically changed the face of American environmentalism. With your help, we can now change the face of the environment as well.
During my 21 years in public service, I have witnessed firsthand the dedication and professionalism of EPA’s workforce. Thousands of committed, hard-working and talented employees for whom protecting the environment is a calling, not just a job, have made EPA a driving force in environmental protection since 1970. (More....)

No comments:

Contact information


Office of Safety and Loss Prevention
University of Wisconsin System Administration
(608) 262-4792
 
Clicky Web Analytics